jueves, 9 de abril de 2009

YOU, GENEROUS YOU



Media and politics: a bag of nonsense.
The reflection of our Gossipy social intolerence.
Hell on earth.

A striking image in that old history book.
A face against the warm pavement.
And the surrounding coldeness: we, the people.
A manipulated crowd insensible to the fall.
Our decadent fall.

Revolutions are dead,
As dead as our feelings.
And I, witness of the atrocity,
in my emotionless indifference,
look at a motionless being.
Speechless.

My heart's broken into pieces.
Can't feel, won't feel.

A striking new image: you by my side.
Sparkling eyes.
Smile on my face.


Unintentional accidental clash:
Edgy moments awake my superficial indifference.
Silence follows, concetration's lost.
Hidden inside me, your eyes, your smile.
Charming and haunting.


An unwritten future in need of you.
A new revolution in need of its Wild Cat.
Graceful reawaken emotions.

You, generous you, able to challenge me.

No hay comentarios: